At Lo Mas Paré, relaxation is key which is why we go the extra mile to ensure that on your holiday, you don’t have to lift a finger!
The château is fully maintained with our house staff, who look after the terraces and the grounds as well as being available for driving duties for fun daytime excursions or for those special evenings out.
Château and Suites
- Multiple LCD TV’s throughout the house with basic Sky TV
- Central entertainment system throughout the house and outside.
- Evening / Dining Room with seating for up to 18 guests.
- Orangerie / Conference centre with seating, piano and LCD TV.
- Drawing Room with Sofas, LCD Television, basic Sky TV and DVD
- Fully fitted and fully stocked luxury Kitchen
- Breakfast Room with seating for up to 12 guests
- Multiple Toilet Facilities
- Accessibility Lift / Elavator to 1st floor
- Heated Flooring
- Air Conditioning
Pool, Spa and Views
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Luxury Spa / Hot Tub
- Fully Stocked Poolside Bar
- Patio with 18 piece Garden Furniture
- Outdoor Stereo System
- Outdoor Utility Room
- Outdoor Terrace Areas
- Outdoor male and female shower and changing facilities
- Pool games and sports equipment
- Children’s play area (swings / slide etc)
- Stunning views
For those special dining experiences, our main dining room comes complete with a superb dining table, with seating for up to 18 guests, ensuring for the most wonderful evenings in.
To make these evenings even more special, at Lo Mas Paré we can arrange for fully catered meals cooked by our fine house chefs. They will cook the very finest in gourmet cuisine that will give all of the qualities of a restaurant outing, without the need to leave the house. If you’re looking for something a little less formal after those fun days spent relaxing by the pool, then guests are encouraged to take advantage of our top of the range outdoor barbecuing facilities.
Outside Bar and Garden Dining Room
The Bar at Lo Mas Paré is the perfect place to unwind with a cocktail or two. Stocked with premium and local beer, wine and spirits, why not grab a glass of bubbly and relax in the spa?
The Garden Dining Room was built in 2012. The building boasts a Pizza Oven, a dining table to seat up to 20, a re pit for those chilly evenings, an outside barbeque area, and a two bedroom, two bathroom suite for you and your guests to enjoy. You can also have an evening celebration here.
There a large TV and sound system with complement playlist in both the outside bar area and the garden dinning room.
Our château is the ideal location for business conferencing, providing clients with unique surroundings in the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, a setting that is guaranteed to inspire colleagues and customers alike.
The house is fully equipped with conferencing facilities that will cater to your every requirement, in our unique Orangeries. So, for all of your business conferences, staff training days, product launches or simply as a reward or motivational tool for your staff, consider Lo Mas Paré for that special blend of relaxation, work and play!